| Participant|| Role during the workshop|
| 1|| Facilitator|
- Help the group to achieve it's a agreed objective for the workshop by involving the participant.
- Guide the participants through each step of the workshop.
- Help the group reach consensus wherever possible.
- Support the group to work together towards the common objective.
| 2|| Co-Chairperson|
- Introduce the purpose of the workshop.
- Provide background information about the driver.
- Support the group with the directions and decisions.
- Motivate the participants to participate freely.
- Participate as an active member with his own ideas.
| 3|| Participant|
- Participate actively during the workshop by giving their valuable inputs.
- Introduce and identify three to five objectives that you believe would support the driver.
- Share knowledge from the organization they represent to meet to driver objectives.
- Adhere to the timelines for each activity during the workshop.
Each driver workshop was attended by members from government and non-government entities. Each workshop had a chairman and a facilitator. According to IBM research, island competitiveness is usually studied across 11 factors (refer to X Axis in the graph below). When we plot the fifteen objectives against these 11 factors, we can observe that the largest number of objectives was around:
- Island Strategy & Governance
- Economic Development
- Education, Culture and Recreation